Friday 15 November 2019

Tonight, I had a dance in the shower

Yes, that’s right, I had a dance in the shower. Now that may not seem like a thing worth writing about, and it’s not, however, for me it is.
Recently things haven’t been going so well for me, and happiness has been in short supply. This evening it was different, and I’m talking about 30mins ago, got out the shower, got dried, got dressed had to write it down
Now, normally, I don’t listen to music in the shower, my work life is surrounded by music and I’m a music geek, so, to relax, I don’t listen to that much music. Tonight I felt in a different mood. When I’m the shower I usually listen to podcasts or audio books, cerebral stuff you know.
So anyway, I played a compilation album I downloaded and I know / knew none of the songs, but there was one song that made me get my groove on, and, I danced
Simple as that, Now, I’ve just bought the whole album of the band of the song that I danced to
Now, I’m in a happy mood, and writing and nodding my head
Music can be the answer. For me, tonight it was

No comments:

Post a Comment