Monday 18 November 2019

A Slight Autumn Detour

Taking my usual journey on foot, I decided to take a slight detour and change my journey a little. So, on my way, I decided to walk through the local park. The weather today was chilly but sunny, and as it's autumn, that means lots of colour.
A few people around, grandparents with the kids, feeding the ducks and running around and trying to keep warm. The odd one or two walking their dogs and that was it. Pretty quiet. Even a little squirrel came to say high (unfortunately I had no nuts on me)
 
I made the most of it. Took out my phone and decided to take some pictures. Being there it looked lovely, it was only when checking out the pics that it looked even more lovely and showed a true British autumn.
Never under appreciate what is round the corner or along the way




No comments:

Post a Comment